Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shan-e-GHOUSIA

Bismilla hirrahman nirraheem
Nahmadahu va nusalli ala Rasoolahil kareem


ya shaikh Abd'al Khader geelani shay'n lillah


Ghyarveen shareef Mubarak




All Praise be to Allah who is the Lord of the Worlds, and may Endless Blessings be showered upon His Most Beloved, and Final Messenger of Islam, Hadrat Muhammad Mustafa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa 'aalihi wa Sallam


It is reported in Bahja-tul-Asrar that the King of Saints Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir gilani Radiallahu taala anh said, “I have been given a very big register in which are written the names of my disciples I will have up until the Day of Judgement. I have been told that all these people are now my responsibility.” 



He Rahmatullahi 'alayhalso says, “I asked the angel of Hell if any of my disciples were in the fire of Hell and the angel of Hell replied no.” 


Ghaus-e-Azam Rahmatullahi 'alayhsays, “By Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala! My hand is over the head of my Mureed as the sky is shadowed over the ground. It doesn’t matter if my Mureed is not good because AlhamduLillah I am good. 


I swear on the respect of my Lord Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, I will not leave the court of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala until each and everyone of my Mureed has entered Heaven.” (Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P193)




Ghaus-e-Azam Rahmatullahi 'alayhsaid, “Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has promised me that I will not enter any of your disciples or friends into Hell. Whoever says he is my disciple, I will accept him and look after him. 


I have asked Munkar and Nakeer to promise me that they will not scare my disciples in the grave.”

(Bahja-tul-Asrar wa ma’danul anwaar, P193, mulakhkhasan)




6 comments:

Shaik Abdul Ghouse Ahmed said...

Masha Allah......

moulana said...

ASSALAMUALIKUM WA RAHAMATHULLAHI WA BARAKATAHU THESE ARE SOME GREAT NESS OF GHOUSEPAK RADIALLAHU ANHU.THIS IS OUR WASILA.IAM VERY GREAT FUL THAT I GOT THIS HOLY WASILA THROUGH MY PEERO MURSHID HAZRATH ZAHIRUDDIN SHA KHADRI
SHUKRIYA AND KHUDAHAFEEZ FROM GHULAMANE GHULAM OF SHAIKUL MASHAIQ HAJI ZAHIRUDDIN SHA KHADRI

kmahammadrafi said...

Assalamualikum
Alhamdulillah
SARKAREAULIA ki karam
sare ummeed par barse
AAAAAMEEEEEn!!!!!!!!
GHYARVEE MUBARAK!!
Shukria.

kmahammadrafi said...

Assalamualikum
Alhamdulillah
SARKAREAULIA ki karam
sare ummeed par barse
AAAAAMEEEEEn!!!!!!!!
GHYARVEE MUBARAK!!
Shukria

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah i am glad as i am gaffari qadiri

kanize e mustafa said...

asalamualaikum m not 4rm any wasila bt m mad lover of my peerane peer n i also love my peer's disciples his mureed...........

Search in Holy Quran Shareef

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com

Search Hadeeth shareef

Search in the Hadith
Search: in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com

English to Arabic to English Dictionary

English to Arabic to English Dictionary
Find word:
Exact Word / Starting Word Sub Word
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
www.SearchTruth.com